They played in the game room with the water bottles, they took pictures with each other, they played the video games and foosball table.
Now, I have to set this up with a prenote~ Kiara was doing a lot of card playing with us adults and Kyler so she was not in a lot of the Kid pictures. Please don’t feel sad for her, she was having a BLAST!
Here they are doing their thing:
For Some reason, Samuel wanted to eat the poles on the Foosball table, he is such a nut!
Don’t you love their faces?
Miss young Drama queen meets her older cousin the even more Drama Queen! hee hee
Mckenna Marie and Indigo So lulu (how’s over two, too,) have so much fun together- their like two peas in a pod. Some times, I swear that they were supposed to be sisters, but it is even better that they are cousins because Sharon and I would go nuts if either one of us had them both! But, oh, life would NEVER be boring for any minute. They love to entertain!
I love this picture of Indigo that Mckenna took!
NOTE: Mckenna took all these pictures. I don’t know how she did the ones laying down, obviously she has mad skills,(or has my remote.This poor little Samuel is so tired, and wasn’t thrilled that he had no where to just wind down. He is such a tender, incredible little boy. We love you Sam-the-man!
This is what you get to do when you play with the big kids! Kiara you are a beautiful, beautiful super talented girl, and I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment