Sunday, November 28, 2010

Now for the Activities that was the Christmas Kick off…

I really wanted the kids to be able to do some stuff that would help them kick off the Christmas season.
They were able to decorate Gingerbread Mean. Make Christmas ornaments to hand on their tree and also, they added drawing Pictures. They had some really great outcomes on all their projects.
And with that I also, wanted to share my project that I did for the décor for thanskgiving.
Take a look~
DSC_7181
It has been our Thanksgiving tradition since Mckenna was born to have a pilgrim place hat showing where each person seats, since this is our first thanksgiving with other family member. So, I made the Finlinson’s and the Field/Whites a Pilgrim hat also. They turned out awesome! I wished we could redo ours because the writing on their hats turned out better than the ones that I did 14 years ago.
DSC_7182
DSC_7183

DSC_7185

So on to the Kids and their projects:
DSC_7288 DSC_7289DSC_7290    DSC_7291DSC_7292    DSC_7293
And the final product:
DSC_7314           DSC_7313
DSC_7321
DSC_7316       DSC_7318
And the fun Ornaments and pictures:
DSC_7295

DSC_7296 
DSC_7298       DSC_7299DSC_7300       DSC_7301      DSC_7302       DSC_7303
DSC_7304
So, do you think they had a fun time? When you see one of them ask!

No comments: