Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving and all the thankfulness I feel for those I love

This Thanksgiving we were fortunate enough to be in a loving clubhouse full of wonderful people. We were missing 2 siblings and one child/nephew/grandson though and that would have made life even more complete.
So many wonderful things happened over the course of our two day celebration. we got to play Scum, Skip Bo and Load Questions (thanks again Aliza,) and Matt’s Dice game. Which I think Kiara loved!  
 DSC_7178
 DSC_7186
We stuffed ourselves with Veggies, Fruit, chips, desserts galore and the most delicious Turkey, Mashed Potatos, candied yams, glazed Carrots and fresh Green beans.  The rolls were perfect, and the homemade gravy was to die for! I can’t wait to have another Turkey dinner tomorrow!
 DSC_7256 The kids eat in the Game room which they thought was neat not to have to listen to the parents talking.
DSC_7259
Yummy!
DSC_7260
DSC_7261
Baby Roman and his big Blue eyes! man, I love this baby!
DSC_7263
Mommy and Daddy
DSC_7179
I don’t know what mommy is concerned about, but I love that she is holding Roman as he sleeps. He is so squishy and she is so loving to her grandkids!

No comments: