Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sick Saturday but everyone else is being productive!

 

So, I feel like crap!  I had a few allergies (I thought,) in Utah, but seems to me that maybe it really was a cold!  Because, my throat feels like there are hundreds of razors sliding down, my nose is running like a faucet and I am so utterly drained of energy. So, here I sit in bed nursing herbal tea, and a veggie/fruit smoothie and updating our blogs.

DSC_2926The kids think it looks gross and it does, but I love the taste.

 

This is what Sammie and Kenna did with their early afternoon- they washed my car just in time for it to rain (notice the sunniness of the shots? they were going to vacuum the inside and clean the leather and such but it is still raining!)

DSC_2862DSC_2863DSC_2864

I guess it was the neighborhood thing to do. That is our super sweet next door neighbor washing his car also. He had the best tools!

DSC_2865DSC_2866

sneek shots

DSC_2868DSC_2869DSC_2870DSC_2871

When it started raining, they already had their swimsuits so they decided to jump in the pool and swim. I ended up wishing that I had tape in my camcorder, because they were having so much fun dancing, singing and diving. But ended up doing these shots instead!

DSC_2873DSC_2876

oops they noticed me!

DSC_2881DSC_2883

Singing in the rain!

DSC_2886

check out the rain in that shot!

DSC_2891DSC_2908DSC_2909DSC_2910

DSC_2913DSC_2916

Sammie and Kenna singing and dancing…

DSC_2921DSC_2922DSC_2923DSC_2924DSC_2925

If you go really fast down this page on these pics you can see Kenna’s dance. Too bad, you can’t hear her singing though.

  • my nose is like the rain now… drip, drip,d r i p … can anyone make it stop?!

No comments: