It is quite hot in Florida at this time, but it was a little cooler this evening so we decided it was prime time for an outside adventure.
Thanks Kenna for craving it!
We always like to play games after having our foil dinners, it reminds us of camping and so because we have been on a Scum kick (yes, we are missing the Hunts so much!) we played some Scum and of course the king Kyler was El Presidente' once again!!!!! Grrrr... and I of course was Scum as always!!!
While we were cooking Kyler shot a little basketball, Kenna did a little Rip sticking, Matt did a little relaxing and I did a little photography!
The video pic is of Me and Mckenna watching Stephanie Nielson talk about her life after her and her husband's plane crash. If you don't know what I am talking about check out the video in the next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment