I was so impressed by the little I saw in this video, that I had to look up her blog (Nie Nie,) and then ran into her sister's blog (C. Jane,) which impressed me even more.
If you would like to find out about Stephanie, read about what she has to say and find out what she has gone through go to the two blog addresses. C Jane enjoy it and Nie Nie Dialogues . You will have to go back to August 2008 but it is so worth the read through 2 years of her life...
Actually Nie Nie is so entertaining before hand and her pictures are darling that you might want to get to know her before the accident!
Enjoy.
Enjoy.
Her Experiences have taught me to be so thankful for all my blessings and she has taught me that nothing is too hard to bear or work through. ( I would talk more about it but every time I think of what Stephanie has accomplished or gone through I get choked up that you will just seriously have to read it for yourselves!)
Thank you Stephanie for your your eternal happiness and sharing your voice and heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment