Thursday, May 20, 2010

View from our Hotel in Orlando

So this past weekend we went to Orlando for a Conference that Matt was involved in. We didn't arrive until about 5:30 because the kids took their own sweet time packing up their overnight bag... How hard is it to pack for 2 days? :P
The Hotel inside was okay, the outside was it's Florida gorgeous best. It was funny because we were driving up and Mckenna and Kyler look at the hotel and their words were " this is a nice hotel?" in unison this was said... What do you take from that? I think that in the past few months they have been spoiled with extremely nice hotels!!! But their next hotel in Florida will be the nicest of all but that doesn't happen until July.

As I said before the grounds were so beautiful that I of course had to take pictures. And ofcourse we through in a few sittings for Mckenna and me. The guys they didn't want anything to do with the picture taking so we left them out!

No comments: