Okay so the house has been for sale for 2 weeks and already we have had 4 people come and look at it! The first looksee was the morning after the sign was put up. That couple would love to buy it, and asked if we would do a Lease Option- but we need to SELL the house so we can BUY another one!! So, they are trying to acquire some kind of Financing so they can buy it.
Today, a couple came through, they loved the house! We will see what they do.
I found a fantastic house in Ocala that I would like to look into more, but the owners took it off the market. I guess they just didn't have any interest shown. Tons of house for sale in Ocala just like everywhere else, but more substancial homes are not being approached at all unless they are in the million range! Millionaires don't care about the economic times. Our realtor thinks that if we sell our house soon, that we could bring an offer to the owners and they might bite, i can't see why they would do it, but we might as well try. But that means we have to sell our beautiful house and soon!
Pray that it will sell, I don't think that I can take being away from Matt for so long!
3 comments:
How is matt anyway????
I'm really glad you called today, it made my day. It was fun to see pictures of Swiss Days, even though it made us all a little homesick.:( I still can't believe that Devin is a Senior, you are OLD ha ha.
We will keep checking in on you!
Good Luck on the house sale.
You can get the bat on pyzam.com
Love,
The Beecroft Clan
I am praying for you to sell! This is a terrible market but you can do it!!! People here have sold within months so you can do it!
Post a Comment