Sunday, January 21, 2007

Heritage Village





Heritage Village is like those places that I would have loved to live in had I been born in a previous time. I think that dad wanted to have a good time, but he did not plan on having a daughter that loved this type of stuff; old fashion houses, fun little merchantiles (like the Olsen's just not that time period.) I wanted to open the catalougues, find out how much items cost back in the day and wow~ the surroundings were beautiful! I wanted to soak in the atmosphere and digest all the architectual aspects of the houses and other buildings, which meant that my dad didn't get to just walk in to the buildings and then leave, we lingered and I could tell that he didn't really want to. Sorry dad, but this is my type of stuff!


After we went through the building part of the Village we went to the Arberetum and enjoyed that too. There is so much to see, so much that I plan on taking my family here when we come in October!










Dad with that dreaded BYU sweatshirt on- what did he think that he was funny? He is with the wrong daughter!!!












Where are the Gators- I mean the real animals not those nasty fans from Gainsville!


Why can't I have plants like these? All the flowers and plants were beautiful!

No comments: