Southern Utah has been really cold and so I was so happy to have the sunny weather, it was a little nippy, but that was better than cloudy and nippy like at our house.
I so enjoyed my walk with daddy this day. We walked to the pier at one end of the beach and then another mile in the opposite direction. We had such a great talk. About life and Daddy passing on his wisdom about what is the best credit card~ th Chase Freedom card. Matt and I have been looking for a good cash back card and so this was great advice! I love being with my dad, he is so knowledgeable about so much and I learn so much from him!
Before we started our walk, we stopped at the
clubhouse, I love the view from here....

On our walk I ran into a few things that I wanted to take a picture of this was one of them; the crab claw. I thought it was a very interesting thing to see in the middle of the winter!

Later on in the day we went to the eye glass store to pick up dad's sunglasses, out to lunch at Arby's and then on to Heritage Park.....
Here we go!

No comments:
Post a Comment