Monday, January 22, 2007

The Many faces of Samuel and his beautiful sisters!




Finally! I got to see the little nephew who was the biggest reason for visiting Florida! Plus, I had the added benefit of getting to play with his very imaginative sisters, Kiara and Indigo! We played "Fishes and Turtles." The little fishes had to stay in the sea, but the big turtle got to go on land so that she could talk to her sister Sharon and then when the time came or the little fishes called, she would swim back into the sea and the fun would start all over again.
I loved spending time with Sharon. Sharon is a really sweet person and a really good mom. She put up with her house being crowded with all the Utah visitors, Kiara in a cast, Millions of little children at the blessing party and a very hungry Samuel to boot. You are awesome Sharon.

The night that we (mom, dad, mary and I,) arrived we went with Sharon's family, the utah finlinsons and the kids to a great little (can we say we were the only ones in the restaraunt after the couple that was eating moved outside so that we could all be accommidated,) pizza place. We had great pizza, yummy garlic rolls and for dessert vanilla, chocolate and strawberry shakes. (maybe we shouldn't mention the shakes, right Kiara?) anyway, we had a really nice time there and then we went to Sharon's and played a great game of grown-up charades (man,what WAS the name of that game? Anyone?)I think that the finlinson team won- we the field team was laughing too much- or answering for the other team! haha :>

Samuel's blessing was really nice and as I mentioned before we had a get together with Sharon and Rich's friends after Samuel's blessing. All their ward members and friends were really nice, i could see that I could be friends with them also, they just were fun loving and interesting to talk to. Thanks for having me meet them Sharon!

We also spent the day at the mall and had lunch at The Cheesecake Factory, where the kids were so good, since it took about 3 hours of our time just for lunch. The girls played and sang songs, and ate. And Sam ate, slept and smiled! It was very enjoyable. We got to check out Restoration Hardware (which I love,) and that was great because we don't have one in Santa Clara or St. George, and Matt won't go when we go to Salt Lake. And Elaine and I went looking for a Nintendo DS lite and searched and search but to no avail. No one has them not at home or anywhere else. hopefully soon i can get one and make my brain younger! (haha.)



1 comment:

Sharon said...

we were so happy you came to our home!
love you,
Sharon