We needed a family picture that wasn't so staged looking, but also wasn't so informal that it had that nice fake background that the photographers use (which Matt really hates,) so we started snapping pictures under protest from me, since I felt as though I was dead and knew that I didn't look like I was part of a happy family, but it needed to be done and since I had been sick for weeks it just seemed as if I would never have time before Christmas to look normal! We had gotten our Christmas tree the week before but those pictures were not so flattering to me either, so we decide to start over and use our beautiful living room as the backdrop. What happened turned out to be funny and then ended up with us just hoping that something turned out to be presentable enough for other's to see.The funniest part of the whole session was when Kyler decided that he wanted to play the piano, a very loud song (that really annoys all of us! sortof like my 7 am wake up song when I was younger,) and the other two had had enough and didn't want to have anything to do with the piano or anything close to it's proximity! While devin gave the dirty looks, Matt decided that Mckenna should be giving Kyler a dirty look too and what you see is what we got on the camera! The funny thing is, is that while I snapped the picture Kyler had actually ended his song and Devin started waving me off because he had finally realized what I was doing and so it ended up looking staged! What do you think?

this too was put in the to be published file, but didn't get published, thanks for humoring me! ~S~
No comments:
Post a Comment