Wednesday, February 15, 2006

SO.... What's the concensus? Does it stay or does it go?

A Before shot

Posted by Picasa













AND....




Here I am with my well, not so new color.
Matt loves, it, I love it, friends say they have a hard time recognizing me and Now, I am wondering what my family whom I have known since I had black, then tow, then "sandy" blonde hair think about my new hair color.
Matt says that it makes my brown eyes really pop!

So, come on guys(or gals) I welcome all comments! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Sandi,
You look beautiful! I bet its fun to beable to go dark and light and still look more gorgeous than ever!
love you,
Sharon

Diana said...

I love it! Keep it for sure

Anonymous said...

Hi my dear Sandi,
I just love it you look gorgeous
Love Mom