

Finally, she gets to sit in the big chair and have Carie do her hair. Mckenna loves having the Diva treatment. Since I am not into the styles of dancing and Carie is, we have her do Mckenna's hair, plus, it takes some of the stress away from me so that I know it turns out just right! As Mckenna is sitting in her chair and Carie is doing her hair you would see Mckenna making faces and moving her hands in certain rhythms. I asked Mckenna what she was doing and she said that she was going through her routine because she was afraid that she had forgotten part of her dance. I thought that was awesome! To me it means that she has realized that it takes more than just going through the motions of what her body knows to do, but to think about what she is doing so that she can take what she learns and make it the best it can be. What a great lesson to learn when you are 8 years old! I also know that she was worried about her performance and she just didn't realized it at the time when I asked her if she was nervous! I love that girl!

Aren't her curls perfect? I tried to do these again the next day and they did not work out! It could be because my curling Iron is too big or she had too much product in her hair from the day before. Either way, it still didn't work out so well for me.

My friend Andrea did Mckenna's make-up. Which was required by her dance studio. Funny thing is that we didn't know that Andrea was in the picture until I downloaded it on to the computer (she's in the background.)

Well, here she is in her whole outfit. The shirt is actually longer than it looks, but we had it tied too tight in the back so it bunched up. Isn't she cute?
No comments:
Post a Comment