Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Out of order entry, but Hey, it really is fun!

Sunday, was Stake Conference, we couldn't go because a certain beautiful girl got to do what she loves best perform and dance. We headed to PAC at 11:00 a.m. so that Mckenna could get ready for the Fine Arts Festival of Ocala or as they endearingly call it FAFO.  Yes, she could've gotten ready at home, but what fun is that? She doesn't need mom's help anymore putting on her makeup or doing her hair, so sitting in front of the mirror with a bunch of friends preparing is more fun than just mom watching right? BTW- she hasn't had to have mom help her with her hair or makeup since she was 7, see how much, me, as the mom. is needed? Hee, Hee... I love to tease Kenna about that, but she has the last laugh, since she has better fashion sense then I do!

I think sometimes that people that don't know me very well feel as if I am the Paparazzi,: and maybe in a way I am. i don't have many pictures from when I was super little and I think that has turned me into a photo-istic fanatic! Well, I got the most wonderful shots of some of the other kids that were performing but behind the scenes, the part where most people don't even think of moving that little pointer finger and snapping a shot!

This is one of them;


Btw- Kenna is in the back on the Supercalifragilisticxpaladocious... in Red.
She is the short blonde one in the beginining of the last routine.
Sorry, about the lack of music between routines, I  didn't have time to mess around with the music placement.
Not, my best work needless to say.

No comments: