Friday, October 29, 2010

Baby Roman and his fun weekend

Oh my gosh, can I tell you how adorable my new little nephew is? The blue eyes, down to the Field pout! Seriously how can you look at this little guy and not want to kiss him all over?

While we were in Miami for the big day, Mckenna got to open her birthday present from her Grandparents and Aunt Mary. A really cool pair of Sanuk flipflops! Which is a great thing since she keeps wearing my pair that I got last Christmas.

Our family, Sharon's and Rich's Parents and sister Teralee (Teba,) went to a really neat park that had a beachfront on the water, where we had Hot dogs, chocochip cookies, and a bunch of other fun munchies! While the kids were playing in the water, and the guys were riding bikes, Teba, Elaine (Rich's mom,) and I talked about books that we had been reading over the last little while. Ofcourse, everyone knows I love to read and I always get some really good reading tips from Teba on Goodreads.

The baby blessing on Sunday was beautiful. The spirit in Sharon's ward is amazing. I loved the Sunday School and Relief Society Lessons! 

I hope that you enjoy all the pictures. Sorry, they are in Slideshow format, but I just couldn't pick a few to showcase, they are all so fun. The pictures of all the kids are adorable which is obvious since Sharon's kids are always getting casting calls for magazines and ads and my kid are just the cutes kids in the world! Sorry, world but it is true... :o)
I am so blessed to be able to live not so far away from Sharon so that I can go to these fun family events.

I can't wait to see them again at our Halloween Party!



Sorry, I had to add another slide show, to many good pics!

No comments: