Today was Pac’s performance at Light Up Ocala. There were adorable singers, little tap dancers, Makayla singing the First Noel and Jr.& Sr. Sudden Impact team members dancing to Christmas music. The girls did a really great job!
I will try and add video so that you can see Mckenna dancing. I just can’t do that on my laptop (no designated camcorder connector!)
It was absolutely gorgeous out, the down town area wasn’t badly crowded and after Eating with the Stentiford’s and the Griffis’s at Harry’s, we went to see the Crampton’s Kettle and Kernal stand. Yummy Kettle corn… The caramel was the best! We sat there pulling gag advertising, yelling out that the Kettle Corn was hot and delicious! It was fun!
Around 6:30 Downtown was extremely crowded. I don’t mean crowded like an elevator gets but Crowded like we are jammed into a phone booth trying to get into the Ministry of Magic but the operator isn’t putting us through. It was oppressive seriously; It wasn’t even a great- Hey' let’s people watch here… It was just too CROWDED! Just a taste of the crowd:
The tree was beautiful, it was hard to see it while it was being lit up. And the sad thing was they didn’t play any Christmas music while it was happening! I wanted music,” Oh, Christmas Tree.” any thing Kwanzaa, Hanukah etc… I am not picky about the theme for the holiday just wanted something!!!
The tree in the Day and the Tree in the green and Red stripe in the far away dark!
Sorry, this is an old post, but wanted to put it up since it is a fun tradition in our family now that we live in Ocala!
No comments:
Post a Comment