Friday, January 1, 2010

Mckenna the Artist!

Mckenna this past year has been taking Art in school. Yes, a school that appreciates the arts! Anyway, she has been learning about impressionist art and realistic art. She has done some really cool Paintings and Pastels. It made me think about how much I had wanted to learn how to paint with oils, but never did. I really still want to do that, I might just have to take a class on oil painting!!!

But, I digress, This is about Mckenna, SO Enjoy Mckenna's Art!

I need to frame these because they are so awesome!

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

What?! A school which keeps art as a staple? I didn't know there was still such a thing...Impressive!

Booking It With Sandi said...

Well, it is only a staple for a semester, and then they go back to P.E. The only kids who don't get either are the kids who have reading issues, those kids have a reading class... I think that it is right most of those students are low income kids and a huge percentage of them are boys! Those students need exercise, they need an out and they need culture! But that is just my two cents.