Then one day she was told by the most amazing ballet teachers Lisa and Erin that she could go on Pointe and those days of the dreaded Ballet were no more!
In these pictures Mckenna is showing a little bit of her polar opposite personalities, she loves being a tom boy when it comes to playing sports, (she thinks she wants to play Powder Puff football- I know weird...) but then she absolutely loves to dance and is the most girlie girl that I know of all her friends. So, I love these pictures because it reminds me of Kenna, Maddie and Kyleigh sides all at once!!!
Mckenna is working so hard and these pictures are her very first time on Pointe, so I probably should take more pictures to show how much she has improved. Mckenna told me that she needs me to take Professional Pictures at the studio and not in our Living Room because it ruins the pictures but this is what we have right now and this is how it is going to be. Maybe in January when the studio isn't so busy with Christmas performance Practices we can get into a studio practice room and shoot some more amazing pics, but until that happens I hope you enjoy these little highlights of Mckenna and her Toe shoes.
Beautiful Mckenna The tongue sticking out does not fit her beautiful Moods.
See Beautiful and then crazy

2 comments:
That's so awesome, Sandi! Seriously, so talented. I'm a bit jealous...apparently once upon a lifetime, I could do those same things and it makes me frown now that I can't. :( Way awesome for Mckenna though!
Very impressive Mckenna! I would love to see you dance sometime. I also love the photographer's skills :)
Post a Comment