Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Performing Arts Conservatory of Ocala presents ALICE

Mckenna dances at the Performing Art Conservatory of Ocala
It not only has dance, but also, Acting, guitar, flute, piano,
voice, tumbling and Ettiquite classes.
What was really fun about their recital is that the whole thing was done in production numbers
so that it includes ALL their classes not just the Dancing part of the studio.

It was a really fun Production. The girls and guys did great and the sets were amazing!
It truly took a lot of people to pull this Production number off and I am in awe of the talent
of the parents here!

I even got great compliments about Mckenna from 3 of her dance teachers. One of which used to
teach at Center Stage in Orem!

I love what Mckenna has learned here and we are hoping to find out soon if she made the
Competition Team. Good luck Mckenna and Great Job on your dance Numbers tonight!
Love ya, Little Angel!


wow- look at those legs

Her Jazz group- senior and jr.

look at those toes!

Pretty Ballerina
Posted by Picasa

No comments: