Once upon a time there was a girl whom some people called Shortcake (in jr.high,) This short girl grew up and started a blog. This blog you see was her way of keeping a journal and keeping her family abreast of what was going on in her family's life. This girl has not been doing such a hot job of keeping her journal going since part of her family moved to Ocala. Well, today that is about to change! I hate the fact that I haven't been able to sit down and blog because of the time that I have been wasting doing other things. so here is my redemption entry. About a month ago, Matt & I took our dear family to visit another dear family member my sister Sharon, and I have been remiss to post pictures anywhere for Sharon to see, so here goes sis and everyone else who cares to browse. This is our visit to Miami, Sharami... We had such a fun time playing with Samuel and Indigo and when she was able to play with us Kiara too, who was very busy with her modeling career, (you rock by the way Kiara-your ad's are becoming FAMOUS! Check out Target- the cute little girl with the blond hair, blue eyes, freckles and very tomboyey attitude just might be my niece you are seeing!!!) We went to the beach, played Wii, talked, listened to the funniest experience that Sharon & Rich had in California and hung out at the Hottub, but mostly we played at the park and I took a ton of pictures... I love Photography and could bankrupt Matt on paraphernalia if he let me! Love ya babes...
2 comments:
I'm very glad you finally posted! It's been so long.
Hey it wouldn't let me watch the videos!
I love that you wrote all this!
Post a Comment