Tuesday, July 29, 2008

YEAH!! Hello Cyberworld I am back!!!

So finally after having to buy a new hard drive and upgrading to 250gb's from 40GB, I am finally cruising through the cyberworld. I have many programs to update since many have changed in 8 years, and everything was not reinstalled, but I have itunes, the internet and picasa- what more do I need?! Okay excell, but that will come sooner than later and then I will be so happy with my little computer.

I have so much to blog about but since it is 11:30 p.m. It won't be today sorry, but here is a really fun picture that I took of Kenna at her dance convention...
anyone know who is teaching her?
















It is the one and only........


Benji Schwimmer- from So You Think You Can Dance!

(by the way Kenna is the one in the florescent green shorts standing up front next the gal in the black and white shorts!)


No comments: