Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Matt!

Today is Matt's Birthday!

What can I say now that he has broken over the 40 barrier? I know that we never thought that we could ever be this old but, oh, wait- I'm not that old!!! haha- i still have 3 years before I hit that rip old age of 41! J/k Matt!

For Matt's birthday as you know from my blog Mckenna and I were up in Provo so we had a get together for the family on Wednesday so that we could celebrate this important day.

For Matt's present we gave him a University of Utah door basketball hoop, it was for work, but the new office isn't done yet and so he is keeping it home for now. We have had quite a lot of fun with this hoop that is sitting in our family room. Especially Kyler who plays with it every single day!


Matt's cake was really yummy- but then again who doesn't like birthday cake?

Well, I never get in the blog for the family, so here I am getting ready to pass the ball to I think Kyler- we didn't win!

We did have a fun time though at Matt's party though. Happy Birthday again Matt!

*for some reason- none of my entries for the last month showed up on the blog so I had to write it again- sorry.

No comments: