I am thankful for all that He has done for us. We had a great Sacrament on Sunday that I dedicated to the Savior since I was given the talent of singing as one of my gifts from Above. I am amazed sometimes because when I sing sometimes I can hear my Grandma Field instead of myself. I guess besides the Yenta personality from her I also got the pipes! Thanks Grandma!
Christmas Morning always comes so early at our house. We actually extended the hour to 7:30 a.m. after begging Mckenna not to wake anyone up this year at 5:30 a.m.! Which was good because I am sick, sick, sick, sick, sick with a major Sinus infection.
This year we didn't get many gifts we only got a few small ones and a large gift.
- Devin and Kyler got a Xbox 360 and 2 games (one of which Kyler bought for himself.)
- Devin also got a subway gift card for 2 weeks worth of Italian BMTs, a gift card from Kyler for a xbox 360 game and a Boston Redsox Backpack from Mckenna.
- Kyler got cologne from Devin, many shirts and a zipper jacket from everyone!
- Mckenna got a Camera, a puffed fur-lined vest, the movie Hairspray and a sweater. Speaking of Hairspray- have you seen it? Cheezy but worth the laugh of watching John Travolta play Big Momma. (why oh why would he subject himself to the humility?)
- Matt got a Flat screen t.v. (the console was moved into our room,)Pirates of the Caribean:World's End dvd and a book about WWII (he loves those history books!)
- I got a camera (which is where all the fun pictures have come from in the last month- our camera started zapping batteries after our Florida trip- not sure if it was the heat or the humidity,) the book Eclipse (Twilight series- if you haven't read it you should. disclaimer: not for younger than 14 years old :at least I think,) some bath & body works items and a super mario ds game (from Devin.)
- Sharon and her family sent a really fun looking game that the kids can't wait to beat us with called Beat the Parents. THANKS guys!
And from my parents who were so generous to us all we ended up getting a new DVD player for the car (ours had died.) And sent me really cute mikey and minnie ornaments!
THANKS SO MUCH, Mom, Dad and Mary!
1 comment:
What fun thoughtful gifts you gave each other.
Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment