Okay, so I am really late with this entyr, but I needed pictures and had to wait for them all to upload!
Shiver Me Timbers and Rattle my bones! Welcome to the Salty Sea Dog Ye Mateys!
Come and Join Me, Blackspot Jane, and Captain Ham Hands Joe in welcoming all our many townspeople to the town of Port Royale!
Some one has been murdered- some one is the Murderer come along for the ride and figuare out who they are...
Matt and I have wanted to do a Halloween party for so long, but have never really planned one, so this year we just said "What the heck! Let's do it!"
Then we went to work, we found a great website that had everything planned, scripted and great instructions on how it all worked and ideas on what to wear. It was really so easy, the only hard part was deciding who to invite and how many was too many and narrowing down the guests. We ended up inviting 20 couples!! (yes dad, I can hear you now-I know you think that I am crazy!) We ended up with 28 people coming and it was awesome!
It was so worth the planning and stress of the before Party events (we even incorporated the kids as the servants!). I assigned out a different meal item for each couple coming and then Matt and I provided the main meal item - rib of skeleton and Tremor bodies, mashed brains (only 1 pot w/ oozing brown blood) and a side of creepy corn. Everyone else brought ghoulish dessert, salads, rolls and other types of creepy items that they could imagine! Yummy!
We have so many pictures of all the activites and the set up, that I figuared that it would be better to put it all in a slideshow!
We didn't know what to expect out of our guest for costumes- I thought Matt had a great outfit! But everyone exceeded my expectation! I hope you enjoy all you see!
After all the eating, laughing and sleuthing it came down to who was the murderer and why did he/she kill Merciless Morgan! I had no idea who the killer was because I wanted to be surprised too, it was fun because not a single person guessed the killer (I'm not telling,) and that was very odd.
1 comment:
Sandi,
AWESOME!!!! You looked beautiful and it looked like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment