(and any of the family that wanted to go,) to Bear Lake. Every few years or so Fred gets paid in Trade for a few condo trades at Bear Lake. I love this time share area! It has a pool, a hot tub, a playground, Jet ski rentals, Boat rentals, a grocery store, icecream parlor, a few fun little towns with some burger joints that sell (as Matt says,) "really yummy bear lake raspberry shakes!" and of course the Lake!
Here are a few pictures from our trip. Devin was not able to go with us since he didn't ask for work off and couldn't find someone to take his place at the pool. Bummer how work can interfere with fun sometimes!
Two of sceneries that I found beautiful on our way out of BearLake. I am amazed that this area has not been touched by more realestate. But around the Lake is booming with houses, cabins and timeshares. So to me this was so serene that I had to take a picture. Matt ended up stopping a few times just so I could! What a nice guy he is!
1 comment:
I haven't been to Bear Lake since I was a senior in high school. It is very beautiful up there. I love your serene picture.
Good to see a picture of Fred, I haven't seen him for many years now.
Post a Comment