Friday, January 5, 2007

100 things about me

Okay, so I already did this, but the wind is so bad that it shut down the power, which shut down the computer. I am frustrated about it, but will do it again. I hope it is as insightful as the last one was. I had just finished adding pics to the entry....

Diana's friends have been doing this on their blogs and she thought that I should do one to, so here goes;
1. I love being part of my childhood family. They have helped to make me who I am..
2. I love being a mother to my children, Devin, Kyler and Mckenna. They have challenged my mind and my shortcomings.
3. I love that Matt can be so serious, but that he can play and have fun with the kids.
4.


I am not doing this again! The first and second list were awesome, but I know that I can not repeat it again, without losing the reason for doing it so, after having to do this 5 times, this is where I got, this is where it will stop. Sorry, but if the power keeps going off, I guess, I am not meant to do this. Or, I have not learned the art of patience, because I am done!!!

1 comment:

Diana said...

You're too funny! Can't wait to hear about your trip.