Beautiful! I loved this area of San Antonio. There were so many fun restaraunts and the river walk on the north side ended in a fun little quiet waterfall and fun benches which wouldv'e been my favorite reading spot but was too remote for a loner like me, so I found a bench in front of the CVS pharmacy and the Italian Restaraunt Michalina's and read "The Devil Wears Prada," to my hearts content when I got tired of walking while Matt was in his meetings.
You make me want to go to San Antonio. I am so happy you got to take this trip with Matt. Your pictures are beautiful. Are you liking your book? Is it worth reading?
1 comment:
You make me want to go to San Antonio. I am so happy you got to take this trip with Matt.
Your pictures are beautiful.
Are you liking your book? Is it worth reading?
Post a Comment