Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Snow Canyon Middle ~ Back To School Night for Devin

Today was a great day for Devin. I got to meet all of his teachers. He has some really neat classes. All his core classes are GATE leveled ( Gifted And Talented Education.) His Drama class presented a really neat Island inspired version of a tribal dance. It was all black boxed, flourescent lights, tribal clothing and a really authentic looking Witch Doctor. It was awesome. I really wanted to video tape it but it was so dark in the room and the glow in the dark stuff so bright that it just didn't show up on the camera. Bummer.

He is going to be learning so much in Tech (shop,) Science, History and Algebra that I am really jealous of the knowledge that he is going to have. I told him that he needs to come home and teach me the info too.

No comments: