In May, Mckenna was, As I told you before, Privileged to perform at The Last Song premier for Kelly Preston, John and Ella Bleu Travolta.
Here are her two performances. Mckenna is the girl who goes up to the PoPular girl at the beginning. Her hair is lighter than the other two, but since the quality of the video is not so great, it is hard to tell... Sorry, Also, the next routine Mckenna is the Smaller girl in the Silver dress!
Mckenna said it was very hard to dance on the concrete. She actually ruined her New jazz shoes on it! Also, the performance before (which you don't see,) she fell doing her Arial, so she puts her hands for the Silver Dress routine! Pour kid, had scratches on her head. It could've been worse, I am glad it wasn't!
I thought you might like to get a little taste of how it went down. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Great job Mckenna!!
Post a Comment