Saturday, May 16, 2009

love this home Pt.4


A messy view of the Master bedroom (definetly not as big as the house in S.C. But bathroom is really nice... The family room is really long, this is only half. The t.v. wall unit is covering french doors to the backyard!


Side yard and garage. Side yard to next door neighbors. We would be getting rid of the hedges in the front around palm trees and planting flowers instead.

So, now that you have seen the house- What do you think?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the house!! We both went with yellow! I happen to love the color, it makes me feel bright and cheerful, which of course matches us perfectly :) I guess we need to come visit you and take a swim in your pool. :)You could have used that in St. George, hey!

Diana said...

ho so pretty. I hope you get it. Its so big!!!