She would like to be a lunch worker at school (which by the way she has already done,) but would like to do again next year at Lava Ridge!
"No, lunch for you!!!"
I don't know- helping in the lunch room as a mom of little kids is sort-of a good job if you want to see your kids more. I mean look at me, I did it! It gave Mckenna time to be with her friends when she was in Kindergarten and didn't get lunch, it helped me see the boys interact with their friends, but it also gave me a stomach-ache when I had to yell at the kids to be quiet (which wasn't my idea but the kitchen-nazi's idea (that is what they called the Lunch ladies in the kitchen!) I mean what level do first graders have anyway- only one, a loud level!!!
Because of this I feel that Mckenna should come up with a better career than a lunch worker! But we will have to wait and see since she is only 11 years old.
Humm- what while her next dress-up session be?!
No comments:
Post a Comment