It started out with all of us dressing (except Baa Humbug Matt,) for our various schools that we drove (or walk in Mckenna's case,)to.
Here is what the kids looked like in the morning:
I did not get a picture of me- sorry, but I was really cute looking as a Pirate, complete with jewels, white shirt, boots and baggy pants- bummer that the camera i took my SPT didn't turn out (it was the cell phone.)
Mckenna's school held their annual Halloween Parade and then had a great classroom party.
Luckily for me I was able to help out with the games and such. I had told Mrs. Simkins that I would be her Room mother at the start of the year, but then after getting my job, I had to relinquish the role (which by the way, I was bummed about!) But, the room mom that is doing it isn't that excited about being with the kids and so she planned the party and then turned it over to me, so we were both happy! It was great fun! Check out the pictures!
Mckenna's Teacher Mrs. Simkins.
Her costume was so funny because at her backside is a little doggie stuck in her rearend!
Mckenna and her friend Erin posing after playing the Mummy game.
Mckenna and Jordan eating their party treats!
When the kids were finished with their treats and the other mom's went home, I stayed and read the kids scary stories.
After School, I had to take Kyler and Mckenna to the Orthodontist! What?! What kid goes to the Orthodontist? Well, kids that miss their other appointment at the start of the month because they are flying on an Airplane on the way home from Florida. Luckily for them, their braces weren't tightened too much and so they were still able to eat candy!
After we all got home, Mckenna headed out to Madison's house, Devin went out with his friends and Kyler headed to the valley with his friends so Matt and I handed out candy to the Trick or Treaters and watched a Boris Karloff film- Body Snatchers (not to be mistaken with Invasion of the Body Snatchers!) Okay- old movie afficinado's what is the other famous actor in this movie? It was a great flick!
No comments:
Post a Comment