Sunday, June 10, 2007

California Adventure - Disneyland



Today was a long bus ride, but we had alot of fun at California Adventure. Mckenna and Maddy hung around with the big girls and so the "older" gals got to go on a few rides without worrying about the little gals.





I took the plunge and went on the big, crazy gondola ferris wheel- which I usually refuse to do since I am so afraid of heights, but it was really fun and I wasn't half as afraid as Lisa and Heather were who screamed the whole time we were up.

Lisa& Heather before the ride started

It wasn't a very long ride and didn't go around very often as I would have liked, but it was a good start!


Lisa and I after a while reclaimed the little girls so that the older girls could enjoy each other without babysitting and the girls had fun together going on different rides.. enjoy the pics...




Mckenna went on this ride while waiting for the fastpass to activate for Screamer!!!

No comments: