Monday, May 7, 2007

Friends, Friends and more Friends

I have taken some fun pictures of the kids and their friends lately and thought that I would share them with ya'all.

Let's start with Devin: (like his whole life he has all the firsts:>) Devin has had a lot of buddies come over and play badmitten in our backyard, it has been fun, some of them have been kyler's age, but hang around with Devin because the more the merrier according to Devin (yes, Kyler is involved also!)



Now, we have a foosball table and they play that too, but no pictures yet (i got it at a garage sale last week.)
Kyler and Devin had a fun challenge with Kyler's school security officer (who also lives in our neighborhood and is friendly with Matt,) and they beat Mark very strongly in their foosball match! Kyler thought that was an awesome thing, Mark has challenged them to a rematch sometime at our house...



Kyler has had friends over (which I think I put up on the blog before, but Kyler just had a choir concert and Mckenna took fun pictures there. The other day in the car we were giving Brayden and Gabe a ride home and Gabe says, "Kyler if you hadn't of transfered into 4th period I would have never met you, I am glad you did." I thought that was a really nice comment. 4th period is all year Choir, Kyler originally was only 1/2 year and then going to be in Drama, but his Choir teacher asked him to transfer into her all year class since she loved his singing. (more on that to come...)


Mckenna: I snapped a few pictures of coming to the crosswalk at school after school. Usually she walks home but Andrea called me very sick and asked if I could give Kyleigh and Katheryn a ride home and I said ofcourse. Mckenna just looked so cute in her outfit that I had to have a picture and luckily I had my camera (i seem to carry it everywhere now adays. I think it has to do with the realization that the kids are getting older and will be becoming butterflies and flying away sooner than I would like, plus I like to snap for this blog!) She is walking with Katheryn (kyleigh and Christee are behind them.)
Katheryn

No comments: