While Mckenna was waiting for our Easter Egg decorating time she decided that she wanted to watch an Easter show, This is what she picked The Sound Of Music. I thought it was mighty cute that she thought this was an Easter show. I guess compared to everything else that was on this was very spiritual. I mean, Nun's- Maria being afraid to not serve God and running from a very evil power (the Nazi's,) this was as Eastery as we could find. No Easter Parade, No, Peter Rabbit cartoons and absolutely NO movies about the Savior's Crucifixion or the Resurrection- nothing until later in the Evening say---- 9 p.m. too late for my kids.
But I really am not minding this at all since I love The Sound of Music and we got to record it since I have never owned a copy of this movie. So, I guess we are pretty lucky Mckenna didn't pick Spongbob Square pants or Drake and Josh! And we got to munch on some yummy carrots, broccoli and snap peas while we were waiting for our cheese raviolis- delicious!

No comments:
Post a Comment