Monday, January 29, 2007

Sanibel or Time to go back to North Redington Beach


So, Sharon and Dad made a plan to meet half way between Miami and No. Redington Beach. It was nice because we all (Utah Finlinson family and me and Sharon with the girls,) got to visit my dear old stomping grounds of Sanibel Island. Sadly, Rich had to work and didn't get to come with us, but it was still nice.

I love Sanibel, but boy is it changing. They are building a bigger bridge & toll booth, the island was more crowded than I have ever seen! We only went to the Lighthouse side of the Island and so I am really curious about what the main downtown area and the other end of the Island looks like. Maybe, in October all of the family can go when we are visiting.

It was really fun to watch Indigo gather shells and Kiara pick out the most beautiful shells while at the same time she was dealing with the pain from getting her cast off and her ankle swelling from the nonuse. I was so impressed with her handleing of it all and yet pushing through it because the shells were so pretty! Kiara- you are a brave soul and I am proud of you!

I had a lot of fun taking pictures here in Sanibel, but unfortunetly, none of the pictures that I took of Kiara turned out they were all blurry, I am so sorry, Kiara! :<




A view from Sanibel to Ft. Myers!

No comments: