Egads! Is that Sandi Brower in the Edwardian Period? Is that Mckenna Brower too? Yes! And boy are we having fun after enduring the long rehearsal times(everyday (even some Sundays
I (and Mckenna,) have made some great friendships which we hope to continue with after the show is over. Marian, the Librarian (or Amanda Hansen,) has become a great friend and since I knew her husband (who is was a teacher,) while I was working at the middle school, that really helped hit it off!
When we get a copy of the play we will send it along.
We love you all,
Sandi & Mckenna!
2 comments:
The Music Man - one of my all-time favorites. Sandi, you lead a great life - sharing these experiences with your wonderfully talented kids. You and Mckenna are absolutely adorable. It's at times like this, I'd like us to be able to be within driving distance of you and watch with parental love and pride our Santa Clara family enjoying some of life's joys
pickalittle talkalittle pickalittle cheap cheap cheap talkalot pickalittle more!!
Is that right? I agree with daddy I want to see you guys perform in this. I bet your awesome with that song!!
love ya
sharon
Post a Comment