Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Parade and Activities at Santa Clara Elementary

Posted by Picasa
A few of Mckenna friends posing during the Halloween parade!












Mckenna plugging her nose getting ready to swallow her witches nose (sweet pickle,) during the fear factor part of our activities.











The kids playing halloween charades














Posted by Picasa

Mckenna playing Halloween cake walk











Matt went to open house back in September and I wasn't able to go since we had Music Man rehearsals, and forgot to sign me up for classroom mom or a helper. So I just went in to see if they needed help with the party and got involved. I also had Mr. Frei put my name down on the list for any help he needed.

I have realized that I have missed alot of stuff because of Music Man rehearsals and yet had a really fun time in the play. Now it is over and I can get reinvolved with my kids school stuff!

No comments: