Friday, December 24, 2004

OLIVER

Devin and I participated in the Dicken's Festival Production of OLIVER. During the production of Oliver, I had the great fun of watching Devin perform as an orphan and a pickpocket.He is such a great actor! I was on stage for less than 5 minutes but it was fun to do something with Devin that was just the two of us. Devin also talked one of his friends into trying out too and Mark had a lot of fun in his first play!


Mark (Devin's friend) played an Orphan staff member


During this scene Devin was a very black-eyed (Make-up) pickpocket. (sorry, it is so dark.) He really hated the rehearsals, but loved the performances and getting to meet an actor named Guy Smith, who became one of his Idols. Guy is 16 and a great actor. The boys loved him!


Devin with Fagan (Guy)this was a great scene. They are going to be doing a production of OLIVER next fall at St. George Musical Theater and Devin wants to try out for that one too. Guy, I guess is going to try out for Fagan again and that really encouraged Devin to try out since they had so much fun together!

No comments: